Hey. Long time, no type huh?
Well my next blog was supposed to be about how fucking awesome Spain was (which it was, entirely), but I’ve had a lot of recent life changes…good and bad, but changes nonetheless. I learning to move with them, but honestly I’m in a really weird stage(?) right now.
- Realized that for the last two years I took the biggest L anyone possibly could
- Lost some people
- Got into my first car accident and got my first blowout (that’s expensive)
- I volunteered for deployment so let’s hope I get it.
- Had my whole family in one room for the first time in almost 4 years 😬 that was weird
- I made 2nd Class (non-navy; I got promoted)
- I started school
- Met someone pretty remarkable
- Started practicing putting myself first
And that’s just to name a few. I gained a few friends, lost a couple, and started to grow closer to people I never thought I would. All I can say is I gotta keep pushing, drop those toxic people at the door and keep my head up. Cuz we don’t love these hoes. ✊🏽